Displaying grants in Currently Open
Export Capability Building Program NSW
Funding body: NSW Government
The NSW Government has launched the Export Capability Building Program to provide assistance to exporters across New South Wales.
It is aimed at businesses seeking to initiate export activities or export-ready businesses looking to consolidate their knowledge and maximise long-term export gains.
The core of the program is a series Introduction to exporting workshops aimed to increase your business’ export-readiness, export labs where in depth discussions are held on a key trade issue and country briefings which examine a significant overseas market.
The program will also include a number of informative webinars on topical issue for exporters, such as the recent Japanese and Korean free trade agreements.
Provides businesses with access to expert advice and matched funding of up to $1 million to cover eligible commercialisation costs to help them to take novel products, processes and services to market.
For further information please visit: https://www.business.gov.au/assistance/entrepreneurs-programme/accelerating-commercialisation
Provides Australian start-ups and small to medium enterprises with matched funding of up to $50,000 to access CSIRO’s research expertise and capabilities to help grow and develop their business.
Youth Jobs PaTH
Funding body: Australian Government
Provides businesses with assistance and funding of up to $1000, plus insurance, to trial a young person aged between 17-24 to make sure they’re suitable for employment within the business, and up to $10,000 for businesses that hire an eligible young person.
For more information please visit: https://jobsearch.gov.au/path
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme is the Australian Government’s flagship initiative for business competitiveness and productivity.
The programme offers support to businesses through four elements:
- Accelerating Commercialisation — helps small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs and researchers to commercialise novel products, services and processes.
- Business Management — provides access to a national network of experienced business advisers and facilitators to assist you to improve your business practices, become more competitive, and take advantage of growth and collaboration opportunities in order to increase your business’s capability to trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries.
- Incubator Support — assists new and existing incubators to improve the prospects of Australian start-ups achieving commercial success in international markets, through helping them to develop their business capabilities.
- Innovation Connections — experienced Innovation Facilitators work with your business to identify knowledge gaps that are preventing your business growth. The outcome is an Innovation Facilitation Report.
Practical support for businesses includes:
- advice from people with relevant private sector experience
- co-funded grants to commercialise new products, processes and services
- funding to take advantage of business improvement and growth opportunities
- connection and collaboration opportunities.
2020 AgriFutures™ Rural Women’s Award Applications
Closing date: 31/10/2019
Over the past two decades, the Award has gained a significant profile, and is recognised as a program of influence among parliamentarians, industry, media and Award alumni. Each state and territory winner receives a $10,000 bursary for innovative ideas and projects, access to professional development opportunities and alumni networks.
R & D Tax Incentive
Provides a tax offset for some of a company’s cost of doing eligible research and development (R&D) activities by reducing a company’s income tax liability. Tax offsets of 43.5% or 38.5% are available for costs incurred on eligible activities depending on a company’s annual aggregated turnover. The 43.5% benefit is a refundable offset.
Aboriginal Languages Community Investments Grants Program 2019/20 Round Now Open
Funding body: Aboriginal Affairs NSW
Start date: 08/11/2019
The Aboriginal Languages Community Investments Program 2019-20 aims to progress the functions of the Aboriginal Languages Act 2017 (NSW) by supporting the reawakening, growth, nurturing, promotion and awareness raising of Aboriginal languages in communities across NSW.
Automotive Transformation Scheme
Funding body: Australian Government
The Automotive Transformation Scheme (ATS) commenced on 1 January 2011 and will run until 31 December 2020. It aims to encourage competitive investment, innovation and economic sustainability in the Australian automotive industry.
The ATS will achieve this in a way that:
- improves environmental outcomes and
- promotes the development of workforce skills.
Through the scheme, participants can claim assistance for:
- 50% of the value of eligible investment in research and development
- 15% of the value of eligible investment in plant and equipment, and
- allowable production of motor vehicles, engines and engine components for local and export markets (Motor Vehicle Producers only).
Applications for registration in the ATS is open to:
- Australian Motor Vehicle Producers (MVPs)
- Australian Automotive Component Producers (ACPs)
- Australian Automotive Machine Tool and Automotive Tooling Producers (AMTPs)
- Australian Automotive Service Providers (ASPs).
The Increasing Resilience to Climate Change (IRCC) Community Grants Program
Funding body: NSW Department of Planning, Industry & Environment
Closing date: 31/01/2020
The NSW Government is investing in community-led adaptation projects that deliver positive social, environmental and economic outcomes, while supporting community participation, preparation and resilience to climate change impacts.
The Increasing Resilience to Climate Change Community Grants program supports the objectives of NSW Climate Change Policy Framework by enabling communities and individuals to be better prepared and be more resilient to climate change impacts.
The Community Grants program has been established to support projects that help communities to take action and manage climate change impacts by being able to better plan, prepare for, and respond to heatwaves, storms, floods, drought and bushfires, to increase their resilience to the impacts of climate change.
For more information please visit: https://climatechange.environment.nsw.gov.au/adapting-to-climate-change/community-grants