Ignite MNC Tickets Available Now!
FREE ACCESS for anyone who lives or works in the Mid North Coast!
The Ignite MNC event portal is OPEN!
How to Enter Ignite MNC:
1. REGISTER for Ignite MNC
2. Enter the Ignite event portal via the ENTER HERE button, or
Download the Whova App! (You will need to sign up & add your password to enter!)
You can interact with others on your phone in the app more conveniently wherever you go!
Need Help? Phone (02) 5525 1500
Igniting opportunities in the Mid North Coast Symposium from 3 November 2021 | online via Wingham
Ignite Mid North Coast 2021, will be held online (via) Wingham.
The event, which began in 2017, hosts a mixture of speakers and guest panelists, brings together leaders in business, community and government who live and work in the beautiful Mid North Coast.
The 2021 Ignite MNC theme enables us to rethink how we live on the Mid North Coast.
The event is packed with conversations around three sub-themes of housing, circular economy and business preparedness.
Ignite MNC is an annual RDA MNC event and this year is proudly supported by MidCoast Council.
Dress Code: We are going with an upcycled, recycled dress code for Ignite 2021, you could wear something from the past, or get creative with a whole new repurposed outfit! We can’t wait to see how creative you get….
Thank you to our 2021
Sponsors & Partners!
Get Your Ignite MNC Tickets!
Ignite MNC Tickets Available Now!
Ignite MNC Symposium 2021 Online via Wingham has a massive Speaker line up of over 70 Speakers across Housing, Business Preparedness and Circular Economy.
Speaker sessions consist of Panel discussions, spotlight and fan-side sessions (with summer upon us, it’s too hot for fire-side chats!) .
Check out the Speaker Line Up HERE!
Yes you read that right!
If you live or work in the Mid North Coast, you get FREE ACCESS to Ignite MNC Symposium 2021! Grab your free ticket when you register!
Joining from outside the Mid North Coast?
- $85 Ignite Me Ticket: Whole Conference Pass
- $250 Local Champion Ticket: Access All Areas, Local Champion Promotion + Local Hamper!
- $49 Day Passes: Want to focus your attention on one subtopic? Grab a day pass and join the conversation!
Get your Ignite MNC Exhibitor booth!
- $500 Exhibitor Pass: Access All Areas + Exhibition booth with engagement tools + 2 Ignite Me Tickets
All tickets include access to the Exhibitor Centre, Community Space and various interactive event features & challenges.
Ignite MNC Symposium will be held in the digital world this year from the 3rd November 2021. The conference themes are Housing, Business Preparedness and Circular Economy.
In addition to the Program highlights below, the event platform offers a range of interactive activations including a Community space, Exhibition Centre challenges and more.
Wednesday, November 3
From 9am – join us for an entertaining day incorporating welcome messages from key dignitaries, key note presentations, a speed networking event and… the GREAT DEBATE: Baby boomers versus Gen Z.
Key notes will be presented by Dr. Kim Houghton (Regional Australia Institute), Scotty Schindler (MNC Entrepreneur) and Nick Gonios, (Circulist)
Thursday, November 4 – Housing
10am-4pm: Explore a range of housing themes from the Mid North Coast context to the current housing market, local government perspectives, innovation in housing and affordability.
Friday, November 5 – Business Preparedness Focus
10am-4pm: Our panels will cover a range of topics from handling crisis to workforce shortages, regional case studies of business preparedness to innovation.
Followed by… Friday Night Drinks, Sponsored By: OPTUS
Monday, November 8 – Circular Economy Focus
10am-4pm: What is the circular economy and what does that mean for our region? Join panels covering waste, opportunities in organics, circular economy business models and plastics, e-waste and recycling.
See the full program HERE
- Speaker Call Out – Applications are open for various program elements including speaking, live and on demand sessions. Submit your details here to be considered for the program. (NOW CLOSED)
- Partner with the Ignite MNC Symposium as an Attendee, Exhibitor or Sponsor. Find out more with our Partnering with Ignite MNC Guide
- Promote your business for free in our Digital Showbag – all you need to do is send a special offer or discount to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the offer is for the conference kit (please remember a link or contact details for people to claim the offer!)
- Provide a digital workshop – please email email@example.com to submit your workshop idea.
- Are you doing something great in the areas of housing, circular economy, and business preparedness? Share your story with us and you might find yourself in the Ignite MNC program!
Sponsor Ignite MNC Symposium 2021
The Ignite MNC Symposium will be back in 2021 with all things Ignite to be announced soon!
The Ignite MNC Symposium is a business and community event designed to bring together people who work, run businesses and live in the Mid North Coast.
The event is designed to inspire new thinking, vibrant conversations and to form collaborative partnerships. – aka; if you want to break the mold – to do something different – to find a tribe to support you, to make the Mid North Coast an innovative, inspiring and vibrant place to live and work.
Ignite MNC News
RDAMNC CEO Kerry Grace interviewed on ABC Mid North Coast by Cameron Marshall about the impact that the latest Covid restrictions are having on regional