Positions vacant: Chief Operations Officer (COO) / Contract
Closes 27th January 2021
How to apply:
Submit a copy of your resume, a cover letter and response to the selection criteria (following) to Kerry Grace, Director of Regional Development (details below):
- Min 5 years previous experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Business
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective and efficient office systems
- Demonstrated experience in HR management
- Demonstrate a commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment, Work Health and Safety and Cultural Diversity principles.
- Willingness to learn new systems and ability to engage a team to adopt and maintain appropriate systems
- Ability to work in a flexible and adaptable manner.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team and achieve goals.
Download COO Job Description
Applications must be received on or before Close of Business on Wednesday 27th January 2021.
Please submit to:
Director of Regional Development
Questions about the role should be submitted via e-mail:
Be sure to like our Facebook page to stay updated.
Register on our employment platform, My Future Workforce to be alerted to new positions. – HERE