Director of Regional Development and CEO
Are you a strong advocate for Regional NSW and would love to make a difference based in the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW?
If you have;
- Senior leadership or business skills
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for enhancing the economic and social development of the Mid North Coast
We invite you to submit an expression of interest for the position of Director Regional Development / Chief Executive Officer with Regional Development Australia Mid North Coast.
What we offer
- An engaged and supportive board
- A small collegiate team
- Attractive salary package
- Full time contract until 30 June 2025 with the opportunity to seek further program funding.
The Director Regional Development / CEO will be responsible for facilitating regional economic development outcomes, investment, local procurement and jobs and promote greater regional awareness of and engagement with Australian Government policies, grant programs and research.
Expressions of Interest close 28 February 2023. More information and application instructions www.rdamnc.org.au
Key responsibilities [Download]
More about the Regional Development Australia program [Here]
For further enquiries please contact Kieren Dell, Chair Regional Development Australia Mid North Coast via Kieren Dell email@example.com
Applications close 5pm on 28 February 2023