Building Better Regions Fund MNC recipients
Regional Development Australia Mid North Coast congratulates successful Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) Investment Stream, Round 2 recipients including;
- Arts Mid North Coast – Creative Ageing for All regional plan
- Centre for Ecological Learning Incorporated – The T.W.I.G. Project
- Kempsey Shire Council – Macleay Valley Economic Development Strategy 2018-2028
- Mid Coast Communities Inc – NexusCon 2018: Building a Major Regional Pop-Culture Convention
A full list of funding recipients can be found here
The $641.6 million Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) supports the Australian Government’s commitment to create jobs, drive economic growth and build stronger regional communities into the future.
The program will fund projects in regional Australia outside the major capital cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, and Canberra. A mapping tool is available to assist applicants determine the project location.
There are two streams of funding available under the program:
- Infrastructure Projects Stream
- Community Investments Stream